Sunday 28 March 2010

http://bladdercancersupport.org

Thank you everyone for your kind words of love and support...they truley mean the world to me through these trying times.

I am amazed at the family of friends we have at this site. Recently I have recieved many personal emails from members and guests from this forum. It is wonderful the team of love and support we have at this bladder cancer network.

I understood that we have members and guests that take more of a reading and listening approach to this site....but I am truely inspired by the love and support recently recieved by these wonderful angels enveloping us with positive vibes and support from a small distance. And although you choose not to post but gain your valuable inspiration like many of us here.....I thank you.

We are not alone in our struggles and I thank you wonderful people caring for us with your presence in this cyber world of bladder cancer support.

Love, peace xxx leigh

No comments: