Thursday 10 July 2008

Anomalies

The appointment at my doctor went well in regard to the results of the x-ray as nothing unusual was found in my spine….what a relief I can tell you.

My urine still has anomalies and I need to discuss this further with my Oncology doctor on Monday.

An appointment has been set up also on Monday for an echo scan of my abdomen as the pain is getting worse. During the examination today when the doctor pressed on my back I had no pain. When he pressed on my belly right side I had pain in my back….really weird.

I just have to increase my painkillers until Monday when hopefully it can be explained a little more thoroughly.

It is a worry of course but I will not let it get me down…just have to stay positive that it is nothing serious and that I can deal with it.

I am going to make it a Super Tuesday anyhow and have a few glasses of wine …..

No comments: