Thursday 10 July 2008

Bo Bo

The nurses on the chemo ward are very gentle and caring people and they make every effort to make us all feel comfortable.

The infuse needle slid in like a dream today and the chemo and medicines administered over two and half hours.

On the way home I felt pretty dizzy but then again that is nothing unusual for me….

Walking around the field with Bo Bo soon cleared my head although a nippy affair. He was not very enthusiastic to be walking so far in this cold foggy weather but we managed.

The house was lovely and toasty when we got home so that was a really nice welcome…

Tomorrow I check in for one night for the Cisplatinum chemo and hope that the side effects remain as they have so far…

I will check in again on Thursday to give an update and until then….

No comments: