Thursday 10 July 2008

Crying like a baby

I am feeling pretty fragile at the moment and just trying to take things one day a a time.

It has been a struggle to function lately and this has hit me emotionally very hard this last week.

This is only the second cycle and I thought the side effects I have right now would have tapered off a little but they remain.

It is a foggy feeling and concentration is difficult and everything is just too much effort. When I try to do my daily chores I am becoming more and more irritated with the things I cannot tackle.

At least it will help me a little with my controlling ways were everything has a place and a method and system. Those days are certainly gone right now …I had to giggle to myself today when I emptied the dishwasher and I just about threw the clean dishes and cutlery into any place I could find in the cupboard just to complete the task .

Ok so it is not going well at the moment I admit it and feel like crying like a baby but know that I am having some bad days and things will improve I just know it!!

No comments: