Thursday 10 July 2008

Whipping up a storm

It really is whipping up a storm today in Zeeuws Vlaanderen.

I have had to batten down the hatches in the garden because of the hard wind and rain. All my pot plants are sheltering now against a wall…

My blood levels are back to normal once more and my appointment with the oncologist went well.

I had an x-ray of my pelvic area also today because of recent pain in my hips during the night. It is a burning sensation that wakes me up when I turn in my bed to change position. To be sure an x-ray was taken to out rule any further spread.

I have to call the oncology office tomorrow for the results which I am sure will be fine but don’t want to take any chances.

The operation is still scheduled for the 20th March and on the 18th two days before I have my blood checked to see that I am healthy enough for the operation.

The following Tuesday will be the start of the third round of chemo….

No comments: