Thursday 10 July 2008

White frosting

Looking after 5 cats and a dog is a full time job for me at the moment as I seem to spend most of the day cleaning up after them.

Spring is here so the cats are malting hair everywhere and I am hovering and dusting daily now. At least it keeps me busy and it won’t be long before they are playing in the garden when it warms up a bit more.

It is a bit of a comedy act when the Hoover comes out and Bo Bo the dog gets all territorial and attacks the brushes and the cats scarper because of the noise. But then when I am finished and start mopping the floor the cats reappear and all eyes are on me with every cat head swishing from side to side as if they were watching a tennis match….it is so funny.

I am going to start adding some photo’s to add a bit of colour to my web log…I have taken loads of photo’s this winter of the surrounding area when we had a week of icy weather when all the trees were covered in white frosting.

As soon as my spring bulbs start to flower I will takes loads of photo’s which should add a splash of colour each time I do a web log. So yes it will be a horticultural theme ...

No comments: