Thursday 10 July 2008

Cold and frosty

This morning I called the oncology office for the results of my blood and the levels were good enough so that the operation may go ahead tomorrow as planned. Now I am feeling a little nervous about it and just want to get it over and done with.

I will be so happy to have the opening from my bladder to the urethra enlarged to enable me to pee normally. At the moment it takes a good ten minutes sometimes longer just to empty my new bladder.

The growth inside my bladder can hopefully be removed also at the same time so that I don’t have to go back for another operation.

Today, two friends Angelique and Lucy came round for coffee and a chat to catch up and it was so lovely to see them and I really appreciate that as my social contact has decreased since stopping work. Thank you so much for the Easter eggs!!

It looks like this Easter will be cold and frosty…lets just hope the sun shines also at some point between the heavy rain showers forecast.

No comments: