Thursday 10 July 2008

Good thoughts

Tomorrow will be the last chemo of the third round and then I have a good ten day rest before the last and final fourth round.

I have brought the appointment date of my CT Scan forward to the 16th April because I just cannot wait until the end of the month and what is a couple of weeks anyhow.

My Urologist requested the CT scan for me as he thought it was time to have a look and see what was going on. The last CT scan was in November 2007 so it was four and a half months ago.

I want to remain positive but of course it is eating me up inside as to what the result will be. It does not matter how much I visualize good health and make future plans in my head. The deep dark thoughts always find a way to cloud over my mood from time to time and sometimes it takes a while to kick them away….

I read an interesting article on chemo brain the other day which I will post at the bottom of my log for those interested….

It really makes me feel a lot better to know that my thought processes have been compromised because of the treatment.

Please send good thoughts to the chemo room tomorrow so that when they will find a good vein and the chemo will be but a dream…..

No comments: